Old January 13th 04, 06:34 PM
Ivo Shahanov

Yes,this is USA 2 Dollar 1875 listed also in the Standart Catalog of
World Paper Money(vol.2,9th ed.) by Krause Publication.Pick #158.
And question for the other collectors and dealers -
What do you think about its condition?
I can not define the exactly grading as I look only in the scan but I
quess it can be "Fine" condition.Or maybe VG?I do not know the quality
of the paper(doesnt look in good shape) but it is at least VG.

I also think(and I am sure) that the last digit of the serial # is not
"6".
It is some kind of symbol.I am not familar with the US notes but I am
sure that it is something different than 6.

Ivo

wrote in message . com...
Here are the pics.

http://www.radiantpcs.com/images/frontsm.jpg