Old February 23rd 06, 06:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Tech: Rowe R88, sound but no base.

Hi,

I have a Rowe R88 that has sound but no base. The mid/tweeter speakers
work fine.

I have the manual; I see there is a cross-over network shown in one of
the schematics. Any idea where it is located in the unit?

I'm thinking the signal is making it out of the amp (sound at the
mid/tweeter) but it is not making it through the cross-over network.

Am I way off base here?

I'm new to jukes, I've been collecting/fixing pins for a few years
now.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert in Ridgecrest