Old February 22nd 04, 08:44 PM
Edward McGrath

Coin Saver Wrote: Why not? is RCC Mint limited to prohibit any
re-issues? which one(s) do you need? snip If George decided to
re-issue a past RCC token I think the people who got them when they were
issued would go to Texas and hang George up in the nearest tree. It's
like everyone wants a lincoln 1909-s VDB penny and the mint decides to
re-issue that year so all the coin collecting public have a chance to
own one it would make all the 1909-s VDB worthless if there was an
endless supply of them same theory applies to the RCC tokens. I only
need the first ember token to have a complete set of RCC tokens. Ed