Old February 22nd 04, 08:06 AM
Winde Walker

Default WTT: RCC tokens

after my recent bout of ebay problems I have decided to try a different
approach and complete a collection at the same time

I have 4 of the RCC 5 ember tokens left, I want to keep one but the
other three I wish to use to trade for other things. I believe there is
a troll that just recently came out, also I need to get the original RCC
ember, and isn't there one silver token also that was made?

If I can get these other three tokens in trade for my 5 ember tokens it
would complete my collection of RCC tokens, as I would not be getting
anything newer.

Is there anyone out there willing to negotiate trades for these let me
know either here on group or in a private e'mail if you prefer.
tia
--
Winde Walker
ICQ 125272334 /// ANA #R-206576