Old August 2nd 03, 04:50 PM
Scottishmoney

Ian wrote in message news:bggbi2$ns15l$1@ID-

You need to get involved in something much more wholesome.....coins. :-)

All I will say to that is rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt
as in Froggy. So ante up an send me the Ryal, 'tas nae connection with
froggyland.

Donald Duck maybe.....? ....but that ranks up there alongside the
probabilities of Beckham appearing on any bona fide banknote.

Ian

Now the subject goes back to English notes, I think Posh Spice of the

Spicey
Girls would be suitable on the behind side of HRH QE the II.

You are really tempting fate there Dave. It is about the only thing I
can think of that would be worse than Beckham. No.....I lie. The image
of `ginger spice' wearing her union jack outfit just came to mind (hurl).

Sad to think the country that gave us the Beatles, Led Zeppelin etc
defecated out the Spice Girls. However as a cultural icon they should be on
the back of the fiver, with the Onion Jack.

Dave
"Big Country"