Old October 6th 19, 03:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Big Bob

Default N.G.C. or no N.G.C.

I realize this group isnt real busy, but maybe a few old guys like me
still check these days. I'm in my later years and have sold most of my
Pap's collection on E-Bay over the last years to pay my health insurance.
He had 75 rolls of Indians which I sold by the roll. Most of his stuff
was circulated as it came from machines like cigarette machines he had in
the 50's and 60's. He did make a purchase of like 200 Morgans in the late
50's which included abnout 100 Uncirculated! I have sold off on E-Bay
most of the more valuable ones like the C.C.,and the rairer Morgans.
Howeyer i have about 50 of the more common date, as you can see from the
pics.
My question is do you think I would make my money back with coins like
these, as conservation is going to cost$25, Grading another $35, pictures
another $5 , shipping a bunch so.....
Should I forget conservation with toned coins like these? Should I just
go economy and endure the wait....
What do you think about coins like these that I'll be lucky to get more
than a $50 on E-Bay.....Big Bob