Old February 22nd 18, 03:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola cd jukebox won't power up

On 2018/02/20 4:17 PM, wrote:
My Rockola cd bubbler jukebox won't power up. The power to the wall socket is good, as is the power cord. I checked the 4 glass fuses in the power supply and they are fine. All wiring connections (plugs) are good also. Any ideas on what might be wrong, or what I should check next?

Do you mean no lights or signs of power are evident in the machine?
Check the power switch and then do a continuity check on the power cord
pins to the transformer inside the power supply box. I don't think
Rockolas use a line safety switch (power cut if cabinet opened) but in
case they do look for that - it is very unlikely though, unlike video games.

I recommend you track down the service manual and find a friend who has
some experience troubleshooting power - an electrician would be able to
do that if you have the manual with the electrical wiring diagram.

Try contacting the factory, they may have a PDF version of the manual
they will send or sell for a small fee.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com