Old July 3rd 10, 03:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
donkeyturds

Default Is there a way to date an 8-track?

Is there a chart, dating system, or something that can tell me when an
8-track is/was made? Is there anyway to tell when an 8-track was made?

Or..can anybody tell me the following...

When did GRT switch from white and green carts the the famous blue
kind?
How long did Warner Brothers make yellow cartridges?
Is there a way I can date AMPEX cartridges that don't have a copyright
date? ...and how long did their practice of having cardboard covers
with cut out windows last?
When did Warner & associated labels switch from having just the album
artwork on the 8-tracks cardboard box to the sticker on the 8-track
it's self? And how long did this last?