Old November 12th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
B and B

Default Sun.Nov.15- So.Att.MA Collectibles Show

South Attleboro Collectable Show
Sunday, November 15, 2009

Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave (Rte. 123)
So. Attleboro, MA
10am - 3 pm
Free parking.

Admission $3, kids under 16 free with paid adult. Raffle of $25 Show
money every hour.

An hour from Boston. 1/2 hour from
Providence RI.

For those in New England who haven't been there before - 60-80 tables
worth of Nonsport cards (modern & vintage), comics, action figures, and
other assorted collectibles.

Easy to get to:
a) from Rte. 95 take exit 3 (or 3B depending on which direction you're
coming from)
b) to Rte. 123 W. Then drive 3 miles (crossing both Route 1 & Route 1A)
K of C Hall is on your left.

We'll be set up in our regular spot, with lots of new product and
inventory, including the new NSU magazine.

Well, it won't be 'we'. For those of you that know us (B&B), we have 2
of our regular shows that day. So we're splittin' up to cover both.

See ya' Sunday!

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards