Old July 17th 06, 02:50 PM posted to alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,rec.collecting.paper-money,alt.conspiracy,uk.finance,uk.legal
Peter Hucker

Default All banknotes to have a 2D barcode?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:35:09 +0100, Virgils Ghost wrote:

"Virgils Ghost" wrote in message
. ..
The ECB are looking into RFID, I think it should have been in place by
now.

Here you go folks :-

A dollar to protect a 2 dollar note?

A farmer drives his tractor away from the homestead when half a mile later his brake cable snaps.
He sees his wife on the porch and manages to catch her attention but is unable to make her hear what he is shouting.
However, he thinks she should understand what he wants if he uses sign language.
So he raises his hand above his head and starts to operate an imaginary pair of pliers, then opens and shuts an imaginary cupboard door and then puts the tips of his fingers together to indicate a shed roof.
His wife waves to him and then grasps both her breasts, then grabs her crotch and lastly lifts both her buttocks.
"Stupid woman", he mutters to himself. "Hasn't understood a thing". So he repeats his signals, but gets the same response.
Exasperated, he walks back to the homestead ready to berate his wife. "Didn't you understand a damn thing?' he asks.
"Yes", she says, "you wanted a pair of pliers from the cupboard in the shed. But what I was telling you was that there is a pair in the toolbox under the seat."