Old October 28th 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
scottmandue

Default Storing fountain pens with ink in them?

Hope I'm not posting too much but I'm new to the hobby and have
lots of questions. So far I have two fountain pens, one I keep at my
desk at work and one I keep at home for doodling and taking notes while
watching TV. The one at work is relatively new, works perfectly, and I
keep it in a coffee cup tip up with some other pens, pencils, and other
office paraphernalia. The one at home I leave laying on its side and
last night it was writing very wet, should fountain pens be stored with
the tip up between uses?
Thanks,
Scott