Old June 18th 08, 06:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak44[_2_]

Default Charlie, Do Not Email Me.

On Jun 18, 11:50*am, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:06:21 -0700 (PDT),Charlie Nudo, Drums, PA, this
time posing as trippin-2-8-track wrote:

Ricky- you are on prozac dailysnip

So's half the country. *Your point?

Why not dwell on the fact that you're a paranoid schizophrenic who
hears voices of his dead father and refuses psychiatric treatment, as
do most low IQ Americans? *It takes a real sick moron to poke fun at
an Iraq war hero/victim...especially since you NEVER SERVED IN ANY
BRANCH OF THE US MILITARY YOUSELF, while Rick, my son and I all did.

Another right wing phony exposed for all to see, just like Bush and
almost all of Dick Cheney's shadow government.

See more about this sick piece of dung at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

Net stalker Nudo was trying to email someone about me and sent it to
my email by mistake, what an idiot.