Old September 15th 03, 12:55 AM
M. Bond

Ok, I didn't bother to read other replies before posting. Bud was too kind.
Just one misspelling? No, try five misspellings in the original post. Why
does it matter? Why not?

"M. Bond" wrote:

Yikes. If you're going to bloviate, get thee to a spell checker.

Scot Kamins pecked in some version of English:

Collective Members of the RCB Body:

Speaking in my Totally Unofficial Capacity as Regeant by Right of
Historical Imperitive as the Original Proponent of RCB, and doning as I
do from time to time the Royal Mitre of Past Glory Claim to Fame, I do
now and forever without possibility of revocation declare

MICHAEL ADAMS

to be

TROLLUS MAXIMUS

and further declare Him, Her, or It to be

ANATHAMA

to all right-thinking collectors.

Let all who respect Justice and Integrity now and forever ignore his,
her, or its prattling and preposterous attacks on the FAQ, and refrain
from wasting bandwidth by engaging him, her, or it in useless and
redundant conversation.

And, as is the tradition respected in all Newsgroups, be they Big Eight
Hierarchy or Nearly Anarchistic .Alt, where doing so brings all
discussion in all related threads to an immediate halt, I now also
declare all the participants in to Nazis.

'Nough Said.

Scot Kamins
--
Collecting the Modern Library 1917-1970