Old November 22nd 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default Akai CR-80T Arrived!

"William W Western" wrote in message

That NG has pretty well dried up over time as well. It

used
to be flourishing years ago. Seems to me that CalJam chap was even posting
there a few years back, though quite sensibly if my memory is correct.
Anyway, most posters have migrated to policed forums.

well not that we can blame them...it's pretty obvious that Google/Usenet is
infested with lowlife trolls like Ricky and Bob. They are on here, because
they can't last in a moderated forum, for one day- before being banned.