Old November 21st 07, 05:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
BACK TAXES at BUMLER

Default insane Charlie Nudo so delusional, he thinks his criminal past will just disappear

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:44:30 -0700, NO BIDS NOODLES
wrote:

look at what he's doing now, he thinks you're a "scamming ebay seller" snip

No, ****wad...I thought he was you, due to a newsreader malfunction. I
gave my apologies. However, your criminal activities are still there
for all to see. snip

....and here's the recap of SOME of Charlie Nudo's criminal activities
on eBay:

Regarding the "refund," the facts are clear, and the evidence clearly
exists.

1.) After I complained that your tape was a blatant fake, you told me
"these things happen" and to return the fake tape at my cost to your
Drums, PA address. I was smart enough, after being ripped off by you
for a really bad copy of "So Wrong, They're Right" to match the two
addresses and find that both "coolsitesnsounds" and "66fourdoor" were
indeed one and the same fraudster, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA. I
wisely added Delivery Confirmation to the postage.

2.) Weeks after the tape arrived AT YOUR RESIDENCE, you told me "no
tape, no refund" after I again demanded a refund check. When I
produced the Delivery Confirmation evidence, your story changed
immediately and you sent a personal check (of which I have a scan) for
$40, on which you then threatened in this newsgroup to stop payment.

3.) The sale of this tape was in violation of eBay's stated policies,
in that you wrote me after I lost the auction, saying that you had "a
lot of these tapes around" and that I "could have one for $40." What
a deal! A ripoff, fake copy of a worn out Radio Shack cartridge, of a
not-to-good original, which I later tested and found to be completely
useless for purposes of head alignment on 8 track cart machines.
Selling auction items outside of eBay during an auction is a violation
of eBay Terms of Service, and your account was suspended for awhile
not long after...one of several times.

4.) You also engaged in illegal duplication and sale of copies of
Russ Fortster's mini documentary film, "So Wrong, They're Right," for
which your "coolsitesnsounds" account was terminated on eBay. The
crappy copy I got was dubbed onto a worn out rental VHS cassette from
which you peeled off the labels and stuck your own ridiculous,
typewritten label. The tape was unacceptably full of dropouts and was
of poor quality, due to being done on a machine with worn out heads.

5.) You engaged in illegal copying of Q8 cartridges, for which you
got a warning and another account shutdown.

All of this is well documented to the point of being common public
knowledge, and I have your emails, complete with headers and ID and IP
numbers, to prove your statements.

And so DeserTBob continues this malarchy and nonsense, to this
day, in this NG. snip

And will until you're gone for good.

One can ponder, why didn't DeserTBob just accept his refund, and walk away
like any other sane person ?? One fella from Arizona offered this reason-
"DeserTBob is cracked". snip

Another "mouse in your pocket," Noodles? Funny how all your Usenet
"friends" don't seem to last very long, but your enemies abound. If
anyone's "cracked" around here, it's you, as well as your being a
proven petty criminal and thief. That's not a "smear"
campaign...that's the truth. Your other problems, exhibited by your
political and religious insanity, are all over Usenet, should anyone
want to evaluate your mental instability.

Charlie Nudo
Drums, PA
"66-catalina" on eBay
....a fraudster to avoid.