Old July 11th 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Toshiba sa-500 receiver

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:44:55 -0700 (PDT), carfreak
wrote:

sorry to ruin your fun, desertbob, but it wasnt what you think. it
was advice along with an offer to repair my receiver for a cost. snip

Usually, he sends diatribes to others about his "enemies," as people
send me the mail they get from him. Consider yourself lucky in that
regard, but this guy Charlie Nudo is NO electronics technician. What
the game is with Noodles is that he's hooked in with the owner of a
dying electronics shop in Hazelton, PA. Noodles takes your unit to
him, has the dude repair it, and then tacks on his take on top of it.
You'd be far better off taking it to someone local to you...assuming
you can find one. Even if you go for online repair, better to send
the unit directly to this guy's shop rather than go through our
resident scumbag.