Old June 20th 16, 10:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Robert Lipsett

Default rockola 424 jukebox not selecting records

when I try to choose records my rockola will not revolve the arm that flicks the tab on the carousel to write in records. If I manually through the tab the record is put on turntable and plays fine and is returned back into rack so that part works ok. tried pushing the relays on the control box in the lower left of jukebox but the selection wheel would not move. I removed the control unit and made sure all the contacts were making and breaking properly and conducting properly so I do not think that is the problem. I hit the left relay and the bulb lights up and the right relay fires. the little motor assembly on the underside does not seem to be cycling it has four microswitches that are operated by a cam. the buttons are not locking down at all they just pop right up after trying to press them. any ideas?