Old May 17th 05, 01:56 AM
linxlvr

On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:18:42 -0400, Jim Wild wrote:

You wanna really cause some confusion, spend a Kennedy half sometime.
"Is this 50 cents?" "No it's 5 dollars, now give me my burger."

I don't mean to judge, but you were dealing with fast food employees. My
opinion of them sinks lower everyday.

Heck, the golden dollar will throw most of them into confusion. I've
spent some garbage like no date Buffaloes and a few extra Franklins for
the heck of it. You are right, it is in fact amusing sometimes.

To be fair, many people don't have an interest in coins and are
fascinated by different things that they have never seen before. But of
coarse, Hardee's and McDonald's fills a nitch by employing the lesser of
the species.

No offense to anyone unless you work at the Hardee's at 912 Merrimac
trail, then you are indeed an idiot.

Jim

A) I do not work at fast food services.
B) How hard would you work for someone who thinks they are king because
they flipped enough burgers to be manager, and think you should be a slave
to them for minimum wage and no benefits.

summary: just like expecting an XF trade dollar for 50.00..... it ain't
happening. the burger king managers are being given exactly what they are
paying for.
--
dw