Old October 31st 04, 03:00 PM
Joanna Kohlbus

And I love your whining, since you listen to me whine all the time I was
just curious since I saw the other group and wanted to know the differences.

Well, hopefully I'll have more interesting things to say But not right
now..

"Lynne Stewart" wrote in message
What Jon said Both are allowed. And I don't have a problem with either
ads or chats, jsut not so much of one or the other. If I could PICK, which

can't, I'd like to see more blended postings..meaning..don't list each

item
you have seperate (and over and over), but I don't get to pick, just whine

Lynne

"Jon Doyle" wrote in message
It's a combo group -- discussion and buy/sell/trade.

There is a specific card discussion group

(rec.collecting.cards.discuss),
but it was mostly taken over by sports card folks so we non-sport folks
pretty much stuck around here.

Jon

Over_worked Mom wrote:

I don't think this was ever a moderated group, but I know I left a
long time ago because of all the junk I had to wade through just to
read something relevant. My question is this though : Is this group
primarily for SELLING/TRADING of Non-Sport cards, or is it for
Discussion?

(kevin le pore) wrote in message

Hi paul ,

Yeah , Does anybody moderate this site????
thought it was for posting about non sport trading cards and that kinda
stuff...

Kevin