Old October 31st 04, 02:09 PM
Lynne Stewart

What Jon said Both are allowed. And I don't have a problem with either
ads or chats, jsut not so much of one or the other. If I could PICK, which I
can't, I'd like to see more blended postings..meaning..don't list each item
you have seperate (and over and over), but I don't get to pick, just whine

Lynne

"Jon Doyle" wrote in message
It's a combo group -- discussion and buy/sell/trade.

There is a specific card discussion group (rec.collecting.cards.discuss),
but it was mostly taken over by sports card folks so we non-sport folks
pretty much stuck around here.

Jon

Over_worked Mom wrote:

I don't think this was ever a moderated group, but I know I left a
long time ago because of all the junk I had to wade through just to
read something relevant. My question is this though : Is this group
primarily for SELLING/TRADING of Non-Sport cards, or is it for
Discussion?

(kevin le pore) wrote in message

Hi paul ,

Yeah , Does anybody moderate this site????
thought it was for posting about non sport trading cards and that kinda
stuff...

Kevin