Old August 3rd 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
[email protected]

Default 66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Terry S wrote:
Oh, and you two were so quiet for so long.... Damn.

DeserTBoB wrote:
snip another rant about someone he should move on from/snip
I think we should all purchase one and even if is is junk (and I'm not
saying it is) each and every time Bobby the "Skippy wanna be" alerter
post a warning. I think Bob would report this himself if ebay had not
cancelled his membership for auction interference. Yep Bob you really
should move on and get a life .