Old December 12th 03, 07:02 AM
Ron Wilbanks

I was very sadden to learn of Frank Dubiel's untimely death. His life
touched so many of us in this hobby, either directly in person or
through the Web. I, like all of us here on this group loved to read
what he posted here because not only did I gain a better appreciation
for fountain pens, but the best inks to use. His passing will leave a
great void that will never be filled. Now he has gone to that big pen
company in the sky, where every pen writes smoothly forever.

We will miss you Frank!

--
Sincerely yours,

Ron Wilbanks

"Like a prized watch, a good fountain pen is a trusted companion for life."

Spam filter: -1 for the real thing!