Old December 12th 03, 03:46 AM
Garglemonster

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:18:17 GMT, "DovR" said:

DovR copied from Pentrace.com A notice from "The Herald News" of
DovR southern Massachusetts. We will never see his like again.

DovR DUBIEL -- Passed away in Fall River December 7, 2003 as a
DovR result of a heart attack while shoveling snow in the
DovR Blizzard of 2003 after receiving word of his mother’s
DovR death. Frank Dubiel. He is survived by his Aunt Sarah
DovR (Almeida) (Camara) Napert and cousin Mrs. Frank (Evangeline)
DovR Fieldhouse of Tucson, AZ. Son of the late Paul and the late
DovR Alice (Almeida) Dubiel. Age 56. Private burial for Frank and
DovR his mother Alice will take place in Notre Dame Cemetery,
DovR Fall River. Calling hours are omitted. Funeral arrangements
DovR are under the direction of Manuel Rogers & Sons Funeral
DovR Home, 1521 No. Main St., Fall River. In Lieu of flowers,
DovR memorial contributions in his memory may be made to the
DovR Faxon Animal Rescue League, Durfee St. Fall River.

Sad to say, but his Parker "51"s really did last longer than he did.
I'm not sure i really believed that line of his until now.