Old December 13th 03, 11:42 AM
Rodney

Hi Victor,
My problem is that we have had, from what I can see
a selective history ethic in our schools, which is however,
changing for the better.

I personally do feel some responsibility, not for what has
happened in the past, but for some in my generation that
do not have the generosity of spirit to offer a simple
apology, that goes toward reconciliation of our collective
whole.

One can argue the folly or otherwise, of such feeling or desire,
but the fact remains, it is what I feel in my heart, not my head.
What cost an apology? I feel empathy for these poor people
that have been so abused in our past, I think it brotherly to show
we share and understand their pain.

Rgds