Old May 31st 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jim[_2_]

Default Detective Book Club oddity

Jim wrote:
You didn't happen to notice anything indicating it was "limited" in
any way, did you?

Francis wrote:
No, but I may be able to get back and double check. Certainly there was nothing
on the copyright page. That I am sure of.

What I'm thinking is that these were not "limited" in the proper
sense, but "deluxe." (I grant that they were limited in the sense that
they were published in smaller numbers than the regular edition...) I
suspect that's also the case with the Zane Grey titles John cites
above.