Old May 31st 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jim[_2_]

Default Detective Book Club oddity

On May 30, 8:28 pm, "Francis A. Miniter"
wrote:

Today I came across a learthette bound book from Walter Black. This was the
"Works of Tolstoi" bearing a copyright of 1928 (presumably for the translation).
But the condition of the book looked much more recent than 1928.

That would be a "Reader's Service" volume, I bet. The ordinary ones
were red, and the fancy ones (which you saw) a cream-colored binding,
if I recall.

You didn't happen to notice anything indicating it was "limited" in
any way, did you?