Old March 2nd 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Feb 10, 11:18 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:
On Feb 10, 10:46 am, "Don Phillipson"
wrote:

We still do not know why you did not buy a couple
of copies at $250 and offer to sell them to this dealer
at $350.

For starts, because he's abusive in response to straightforward
questions; secondly, because (based on his Amazon rating, and on
complaints about his previous incarnation as "texas_bookseller") he
appears to be dishonest.

You never sent me an email. I have never communicated with you about
the 'Picatrix' or for that matter ANY other book. Post the email with
headers, if you have it. But you don't, as its entirely fictional.
Who is dishonest here? You are dishonest, David Schlesinger!