Old October 28th 03, 04:44 PM
Fred Shecter

The group that used them (and may still use them) was an African-American group that used
SBA dollars and Two Dollar Bills during a month (June?) to show economic power.

I use them day-in and day-out for ALL of my cash purchases. I even go out of my way to use
cash instead of debit cards or credit cards so that I can spend more Golden Dollars and
Twos.

-Fred Shecter

--
""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

"Ozzy Kopec" wrote in message
om...
After reading the thread on the "lowly" $2 bill, how 'bouts organizing
a $2 bill day. Spend then anywhere and everywhere - perhaps on 2/2?
I remember some group doing it years back to show the purchasing power
of said group. Only ones I saw around that time were at a race track
:0)

OZ, who uses them now and then at poker games. You want that $2 bill
bud - call or raise me. Too bad I lose most of the hands D'OH.