Old February 4th 05, 09:03 AM
forevernitefan

I have a job, thank you very much, beamer. Hey, I understsand how this
could **** some of you off, but cussing at me doesn't show much for
you.

I kow darth doesn't care for me, in fact he has said he would kill me
if he ever met me If you actually paid attention to the content, you
owuld see that my intention was to show how darth actually IS and that
he has a eputation of ripping people off..

Actually it is not true that I do not collect non-sports trading
cards, I have a Dr. Who set and a few other cards. While I am not an
active trader/collector in that area, here is my point in all this. It
was a caution in dealing with this person. Damn me and cuss me all
you want. Frankly at this point I am willing to let time show you what
darth actually is. He's ripped a number of people off and is not a
nice person, but hey, don't let what I have to say stop you from
dealing with him.

Tell ya what. If darth doesn't post another thiing about me in this
newsgroup, I'll drop this and let you folks judge for yourselves.

Moe