Old February 1st 05, 10:39 PM
Beamer

HOLY ****!!!!! Thank you for being the first one Kevin! He was the only
one with balls enough to ask her to stop!!! I am so sick and tired of
deleting this **** every day. Get over it already! So you think the
guy is a scumbag. Great. Now get a ****in job and do something with
your life instead of clogging the group with crap we already know about.
He oviously doesn't care what you think. What makes you think we care
either. Don't bother responding to this because I don't give a ****
what you think either.
Stop the madness!!!!!!!

kevin le pore wrote:
Dear Foreverknightfan ,

I think everyone on the newsgroups got the message that darthcards isn't
your favorite person , but could you give it a rest on slamming him
every other day..

the newsgroups Suppossed to be for TRADING CARDS , its not a complaint
forum

If you bought something from him on ebay , then use ebay to complain
about it , thats what feedbacks for ,
if you did a TRADE you took the SAME Risk everyone else takes , next
time ask fr refferances if your uncertain..

I probably do 500 or more trades a year , sometimes they go smooth ,
sometimes they don't , I move on...

Hoow man years has it been since you delt with Glen originally ??? 6
months , a year , longer ??? seems like you've been posting negitive
stuff about him forever.....

I try to check the newsgroup daily and I've noticed your the Only one
complaining about him , I hope you work out the "issues"

P.S.

please don't Target me next ,
I'm well known & i hope well liked ,
plus i'll ignore ya...i've got a life...

and i apologise to all you other fellow collectors & traders , but i'm
Sooooo tired of these back n forth bickerings...lets all try & get along
& do some trading... lol

Peace
Kevin

Kevin C. LePore