Old January 31st 05, 10:53 PM
forevernitefan

Sorry buy you do lie and don't tell the truth about yourself. I could
mention a LOT of details, including how you taunted a mentally ill
person on AOL to kill herself. Simply put, you are not a nice person.
The odd thing is that you deny the crap you posted for YEARS as Darth
Crdz and concertvideoman and smiliar AOL aliases. You lied about the
words you posted youself, you called a friend of mine and threatened
her, you denied ever being arrested UNTIL I proved otherwise.

Basically Glen, you are hamring yourself with every post trying to
cover youself and what you actually did.

Only time will tell if you are ripping these folks off. I am just
showing the patterns of behavior you do.

You would have been better off not responding with more embellished
lies and retorts. With every sentence ( such as it is with your style
of writing) , you prove my claims about you. Anyone who gets your
caddiepink stalker letter will see how you actually are. You even once
posted my OLD phone number in a post claiming " if i ripped u off,
call..."

The sad part, Glen is that one of these days you will **** of someone
who will actually find your fat body and deal with you in a most
umpleasant way. It could be an AOL person whom you abused n a chat
room, it could be a relaltive if one of the fat broads you con and use,
or it could be someone you **** off in real life, considering what you
seem to be doing offline.

I would suggest, Glen, that you mend your ways before its too late.
Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"