Old January 10th 05, 12:08 AM
eXistenZ32

On 2005-01-09, Larry Louks wrote:

spake in this manner:
Why not have the two dollar Bill in General Circulation, you could
probably more than halve the amount of 1 Dollar Bills, as for every 2
Dollar Bill given out in change its 2 ones that were not needed.

I'm with you, pal. I've been spending deuces for many years and I continue
to get them from the bank on a regular basis.

Ditto. I go every once in a while and get $100 in $2 bills to spread around.
I try not to use more than one in a single transaction, because they NEVER
give them back out in change (most people put them under the drawer in the
register. no one can see them to ask "ooh, can i get the $2 bill"

My father is worse. He apparently asked for them at the bank for some and
the teller asked "How many do you want?" so in my parents basement, hes got
$600 in $2 bills that hes been slowly spending around.

Nice to rifle through though. i found 9 consecutive star notes from the 1995
series.

--
..-----.|__ ||__ | eXistenZ32