Old December 13th 04, 11:02 PM
Brian Oakley

"amesh (Mette)" wrote in message
"Rodney" skrev i en meddelelse
I am writing this as your page loads (zzzzzz)
thanks to the 56k dial up.

At long last, I finally have an ADSL-connection :-) What a change to the
better! Suddenly everything runs more smoother and flexible :-))

Can we have too many Chrismassy Links?

Never!!!

Thanks to our multiculturalocity, some of our Australian pre-school
locations are abandoning traditional Christmas, as it may offend
those of other faiths.

Same here -- you cannot do a thing, except preserving it in your own home

As an ex-choir boy,

Ahh, another Ol' Blue Eyes ;-))

Regards
Mette

Well, you CAN do something if all our Christian brothers and sisters would
just stand up and tell the PC crowd "NO". Voting would be a great first
step if our Christian community would just do it.
B.