Old August 15th 03, 11:54 PM
Wolfgang Haeupler

Harv wrote:
[...]
Again, the Premier Silver Sets
were ONLY fancy packaging around a standard Silver Set. The Prestige
Set (even though you did not ask about them).. were even fancier
packaging around a clad set that included one or two Commemoratives
for/from that year.. the three final years of the Prestige Sets
apparently sold in very small numbers since they are far and away the
most expensive to buy now..

I know about the Prestige sets and I even have 4 of them
and I really like them :O)
I also know they only made the Premiere sets until 1998 but
I didnīt know the difference between the Premiere and the silver
sets. Seems I will have to get at least one of each :O)
Thanks a lot
Wolfgang