Old March 12th 05, 03:35 AM
mge

Fortunately your dealing with three highly reputable and top notch people,
yes we would like immediate answers as perhaps we provide to our customers
but at a certain size level it's not all that easy. They have solved the
problems. I had mold problems and the vendor (a different one) Dick and
Nathan bent over backwards and solved the problem comprehensively. Perhaps
that's why it's easier for me to figure out which Noodler's colors I don't
have vs. the ones I have.

"KCat" wrote in message
. ..
I wrote to Luxury Brands about a week ago and have yet to get a response.
I'm having trouble with one of my Noodler's inks and was under the
impression that LBs were the folks to contact for resolution of the
problem.