Old April 24th 18, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Seeburg selectomatic 100r

On 2018/04/23 3:40 PM, wrote:
I have a 54 seeburg selectomatic 100 and I can't figure it out. It scanned but wouldn't play. The internet suggested I clean the clutches so I did. Now that i put it back together the arm that controls the clutches(and seems to lock the cam?) Wont drop far enough for it to drop into scan mode. Any ideas? I know nothing about these machines

I suggest you either get a good copy of the original operators manual
(available from VictoryGlass.com) or find someon in your are who fixes
these machines.
If you get the manual, then start at the first adjustment and work you
way through to the last - each adjustment affects the next, or it is in
the factory setup sequence. Doing any of them out of order will only
screw up the works. The factory manual also comes with a good
troubleshooting guide which may be of help if you are technically able.

if looking for repair help the web site
http://www.alwaysjukin.com keeps
a list of service people as do I on
https://www.flippers.com/jukebox_service.html

Hope that helps. It is hopeless, without the manual, if you have no
experience on these machines.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com