Old March 1st 08, 06:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
news

Default TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

Hello, i have a question to for a 477..
How do i set the dipswitches in the coin unit to have 8 plays for one coin ?
Is it possible to download the pages from the manual explaining the settings
, i have no manual

Leon from http://www.flipper-pinball-fan.be

"DRebber" schreef in bericht
John,

Which LED's are lit? There should be an LED for the +9.6 VDC, -21 VDC
and the +32 VDC.

If the unit is dead, I would assume the +9.6 is the one not lit. This
is the setup voltage for the 5 VDC Regulator, which is the logic
power. You have a fuse at F101 which protects this part of the power
supply.

With more info about the box, maybe I can give better advice.

Respectfully,
David Rebber
Jordan Amusement Co., Inc.
Lubbock, TX