Old September 25th 04, 12:51 AM
Dik T. Winter

In article Jorg Lueke writes:
On 24 Sep 2004 07:11:48 -0700, John Stone wrote:

http://servihoo.com/channels/kinews/...&CategoryID=47

What's the current prognosis for Turkey joining the EU economic union and
adopting the Euro?

The first has gone a step forward I think, but it will still take quite
some years. The latter is still doubtful, and will be later. Although
the current policy appears to be that new EU members will adopt the euro
within some reasonable time after entering the EU, but I do not know
whether there is a real time-frame involved.