Old March 3rd 04, 06:03 AM
George Howell

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:56:45 GMT, mike wrote:
Hi Jim - thanks for that. I was hoping to beat that pricing. If thats the
best I could do, I think I would just repair my broken back plates. After
all, you dont see them when they are hung ; )

Mike

Mike,

Is that just a flat piece of plastic with a few bits and baubles attached?
Any reason one couldn't just fabricate one out of an appropriate sized
piece of sheet metal and some similar baubles?

I'm taking a welding class right now, so everything I see these days
can be fixed with some sheet metal and an electrode.

--
George Howell "I ride for the same reason dogs stick their head out
of car windows"