Old August 3rd 03, 02:53 AM
Bill Krummel

"Joe Schell" wrote in message
In article , says...
Toned coins aren't for everyone. Those who avoid toned coins

occasionally
comment that they like this or that coin, but it is an exception.

Those
who claim to like toned coins will often draw a line between

attractively
toned and ugly toned, accepting the former, rejecting the latter. This
drawn line is entirely subjective, with no two individuals agreeing

where
the line is drawn.

So, I find this coin on eBay and I like it. Even the act of searching

eBay
is an act of foolishness on my part, since I have made some purchases

that
have me broke, financially busted, and it will likely be into the

summer of
2004 before I can consider another serious purchase, if I'm lucky.

What
did I just say? Well, don't hold me to it.

You should never have looked at this coin, your only choice now is to
just pretend you never saw it.

Actually, when I made the post originally, I was determined not to bid, but
fearing I would talk myself into it, starting to feel the fever. I think
my temperature is back to normal now. I think I will go have another look.

Well, auction has ended, no takers. I do not have nonbuyer's remorse, and
the desire to add to my collection has subsided a bit. Bill