Old July 1st 05, 01:08 AM
gogu

? "Christian Feldhaus" ?????? ??? ??????
. ..
stonej wrote:

http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds...ap2118519.html

Guess that game will go on and on g. The Italian government will claim
that the Italians still want low value notes, and the European Central
bank says No again. Shortly afterwards the Greek government will say
that people in their country want low value notes, and the ECB - see
above. And so on. I find it somewhat odd that almost four years after
the introduction of the cash, some people in GR and IT still have not
gotten used to the cash, but in any case, why should the rest of
Euroland have to deal with such rag euros?

Christian, I've read lately that even the Germans are asking for their Mark
back not to mention the French !
So it's not only the Greeks, the Italians, the French or the Germans but -I
believe- every older person in euroland.
But I agree with you: "the game will go on and on" but there is no chance to
Euro is here to stay.

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Christian