Old September 14th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
big dog

Default HUGE Warehouse Cleanout Sale (bowlers,jukes,arcade,parts)

Hi,

That place looks like a warehouse after I get done with it. FINISHED!!!

Good luck with the sale though..looks like a some em parts to be had,
Mark Capps

Flyinwalenda wrote:

The family of an operator(in business since the 30-40's)needs the
inventory cleaned out so they can restore/renovate the building.
We will be holding an On-Site sale around mid November 2006 probably on
a Friday/Sat/Sun and will firm up the date/times later.
Would like to gage interest for those wishing to attend so we know
what days or number of days to schedule this.
Please use this email to respond:

Here is a link to some pics showing a sample of what is inside:
http://www.freeplayentertainment.com/warehousesale1/

To simplify, everything in the building should be considered project or
parts machines. Many are complete and may work as-is, others may need
little work to get running, others just parts. There are many multiple
machines of a given model/title and loads of parts. There are BALL
BOWLERS & SHUFFLE ALLEYS(heads/alleys/parts), ARCADE GAMES (complete
games,cabinets, parts) early-mid 60's JUKES & Speakers
(Wurlitzer,Seeburg,Rockola,AMI, Color-Sonic), POOL/BUMPERPOOL and
FOOSBALL (tables and parts), Backglasses, Cranes, EM Pinball parts, 45
records, Color-Sonic carts, boards, pwr. supplies, etc..

Whe Upstate NY east of Syracuse right off the NY Thruway.
Address will be emailed/listed closer to sale date.
When: Mid-November (exact date & time to be determined )
Terms: Cash.
Removal: There is a hand/arm powered elevator & at-grade loading. Bring
someone to move items to elevator and into your truck. Boxes
for parts, etc..
Price Examples: Bowlers: $125.00 and up, Jukes: $25.00 and up, Arcade
Games:$50.00 and up, Other items& Parts: TBD at time of
sale.

If anyone is interested in bulk purchases of bowlers, jukes, etc..
please contact/send an email.
Again, please reply or email to :
if interested in attending or
with questions.