Old January 20th 04, 10:10 AM
KLR

On 19 Jan 2004 19:33:31 -0800, (gaston) wrote:

KLR wrote in message . ..
On 18 Jan 2004 18:19:41 -0800,
(gaston) wrote:

Hi. I recently purchased a Rowe Ami Jukebox Model 1100. I am trying
to educate myself on this jukebox and I was hoping that someone would
know if it's at all possible to first, get an owner's manual for this
jukebox and second, know a source for getting parts, i.e. flourescent
bulbs, needles, etc. I am missing two flourescent bulbs, the first
one is the one that lights up the song cards; the second is one of two
bulbs that lights up the face of the jukebox just above the song
cards. I am trying to get my hands on the part numbers/serial numbers
so that I can pass these on to a friend of mine who he thinks can get
these bulbs for me, but I have no idea what the part/serial number(s)
are. I have tried the website 'flippers.com', but the listing that
they give for jukebox bulbs does not have the Rowe Ami Jukebox Model
1100.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there who can help me it would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

1100 is the model of the record changer mechanism. This was used for
nearly 20 years (1963-80) in 3 distinct types of EM and one of solid
state systems - so it covers an enormous number of models and several
different circuits - so one manual wouldnt cover all possibilities for
you.

the model number of the actual juke is on the BACK of the cabinet on
the compliance plate.
.
Alternataly - post a photo and we will soon ID it for you.

Thanks for the quick response. I checked on the back of the cabinet
on the compliance plate and the model # is MM-607. The compliance

I dont know what an MM 607 is

there were MM1-MM6 and after that R-74 through R-83
An MM607 might be some revision of MM6 ? anyone here know.

We never got MM5,6 in australia that I have ever seen. They seemed to
stop at MM4 which is where the local Rowe factory closed down.

plate information was 115 volts, 50/60 Hertz, 315 Watts and 3.3 Amps.
It also states Rowe International, but the front of the jukebox has
Rowe Ami. I assume that somewhere along the lines Rowe and Ami joined
forces and produced the Rowe Ami jukebox. Anyway, with this new
information do you know how I can get an owner's manual for this
jukebox, what the part/serial numbers are for the bulbs I need (as
described in my original message) and any sources for getting
replacement bulbs?

Thanks.