Old July 14th 03, 11:09 PM
Reid Goldsborough

Default The first coin - addenda

I've been reading through more of the articles I'd gathered but hadn't
yet gotten around to reading about the world's first coins and
tweaking my page about what I consider to be the very first, adding
lots of additional stuff:

http://rg.ancients.info/lion/

This is all written in stone -- it's part of the Ten Commandments,
actually -- so flames, shouts, sarcasm, name calling, curses, and so
on are all appropriate responses, though as usual I won't be seeing
any from the Usual Suspects, and if any leave message using
sockpuppets, I'll ignore.

I find all this interesting as much because of what isn't conclusively
known as what is. The mystery...

--

Coin Collecting: Consumer Guide: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Glomming: Coin Connoisseurship: http://rg.ancients.info/glom