Old May 14th 08, 03:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default 8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK !

On Wed, 14 May 2008 02:13:50 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

this is it, people- I'm down to the last box of 8-track drive motors,
if you want a "new" motor for your vintage tape deck, get it now- once
they are sold out, that's it- they're GONE !

Can't remember how many you had, but that seems like a pretty
good response. snip

It's been a loser. He's been storing those turkeys for years, thought
they'd all go real quick, and they didn't. Besides, why would anyone
buy them now from him at his inflated price of $20 (they were $10 last
month...before the GE layoff rumors started circulating) when I have
them for $5? I don't run a business...he does...as the IRS will soon
determine.