Old March 20th 12, 01:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pedro

Default stamp counterfeits

And this?

http://cjoint.com/?0CuothSUmmc

This is not even a stamp. It clearly says, in Spanish, "WITHOUT POSTAL
VALUE"
Someone who dares to send this things as stamps, most probably is sending
you fake stamps IMHO

regards,
Pedro

"Pedro" wrote in message ...

Hello friends,
Has anybody here heard about a stamp trader called Mauro Spada from
Faenza, Italy? He has sent me some stamps pre-1960 because of an exchange.
None of them is postmarked, but some do not have gum. The ones that have gum
have their gum intact, like new, I think they're regummed. i find them too
new to their supposed age. I would like to know about your opinions.

You can see one of them he

http://cjoint.com/?0CqtYlurW4T

I can scan more if something is interested in checking them

Thanks in advance,
Pedro