Old July 14th 04, 08:11 PM
Alan Williams

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:14:43 +1000, "A.Gent"
wrote:

gutterfighting. I don't. So I won't respond in kind. But I will say,

...another couple of hundreds of words.

You don't seem to understand the concept "respond in kind." Let me
explain it then.

As a professional writer, do you find it frequently required to explain your
explanations? Your periodic post detailed how and where you got the
information and the fact that you consider the piece to be copyrighted.

I'm unclear about copyright on anthologies or on a synopsis. Did you clear
your intention to protect the information with the contributors?

Alan
'curious'