Old December 6th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
John Taormina

Default OLD INDIAN FIRST DAY COVERS (FDC)

Tony Vella wrote:
"John Taormina" wrote in message
Tony Vella wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
OLD INDIAN FIRST DAY COVERS (FDC)
Available the following items with approximate prices as follows. I
will accept exchanges also. Ask for scan images.
Cochin Princely State Stamps - 20 Nos - 3 US $
Travancore State Stamps - 20 Nos - 5 US $
snip

If you have a FDC or cover with the Nov. 6, 1931 Travancore issues with

Rama
Varna, the Shrine, and the Coronation Chariot, please get in touch with

me
privately. Also if you happen to have a cover with the 1888 Wadhwan

Coat of
Arms. Exchanges may be possible and so may outright purchases.

Are we now free to conduct business on this site? Please advise.

John Taormina The MIDDLE-AGED one
To email me you must remove "notme" and "jack"

John, to get my hands on a cover with a Wadhwan 1888 coat of arms, I will
conduct business on hell's doorstep if that were the only place it was
available. Having said that, you may have noticed that the OP's second
option - and my first - was an exchange which even the strictest of this
NG's owners will tell you is permitted.

Tony, I'm not trying to get at you, and as one who mostly watches from
the balcony, I 'm not sure I have the 'right' to question frequent
contributors. However, it is clear that STAMPHUNTER's posting does not
belong on this newsgroup. I would hate to see this site flooded thinly
disguised adverts. Hell's doorstep is a dangerous place methinks!!