Old September 9th 03, 12:59 AM
The Numismasochist

Geographically where are you? If out west, I doubt there was much
hoarding going on out there. If my history serves me right coins were
a bit scarce out west.

On 8 Sep 2003 16:33:47 -0700, (Bill) wrote:

I've been going around to old houses with my metal detector.I've been
consulting a 1867 map. Maybe you would need a crystal ball to answer
this question but what coins could you expect to find in circulation
during this time period ? Capped bust dimes,Draped Bust dimes,Classic
Head one centers ? Think maybe collectors back then would have had
these coins out of circulation....

Mickey