Old November 20th 08, 04:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
angel-care

Default Rock-ola 454 Question

On Nov 14, 1:02*pm, "
wrote:
Is there a way I could hook up an external audio device to this
jukebox so that it plays through the its amp and speakers when a
record is not playing and cut out to allow a record to play when one
is selected? If not, is there a way just to have an external device to
play through the amp and speakers (prefer no record playing)?

Thanks,
David

Yes it can be done. The device needed, that we use is called a "JBS
audio activated speaker switch" and is available from Amusements Plus
in NY.

http://www.amusementsplus.com/